Rabu, 12 Mei 2010
Justiin Bieber oblivious to his own hawtness
Justin Bieber can’t understand why girls go crazy for him.
The Baby singer, 16, admits he has “no clue” why his female fans scream at him all the time.
“It’s been pretty crazy coming from a little town in Canada and now being able to travel the world and do what I love,” he said.
“I was just posting videos online for fun. I never really thought this was possible, so I never really dreamed of
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Postingan Populer
-
$US $17.91 Original Price : $US $17.91 (0%) Special Price Big Dog Hand Holding Rope Set Chest And Back Army Green L...
-
If you don’t already know that Justin Bieber is one of the world’s most popular musicians, and inspires such adulation among his fans that h...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar