Rabu, 26 Mei 2010
Justin's response to Fearne Connor and finger flipping
I was waiting all day for a response from JB about the Fearne Connor, tattoo, finger flipping incident.
Justin on twitter:
i know my friends family and fans know the person i am. hearing adults spread lies and rumors is part of the job i guess. but all i have to say is...kill em
Personally I do believe that he gave her the middle finger but I think she deserved it. What I don't believe is him
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Postingan Populer
-
$US $17.91 Original Price : $US $17.91 (0%) Special Price Big Dog Hand Holding Rope Set Chest And Back Army Green L...
-
If you don’t already know that Justin Bieber is one of the world’s most popular musicians, and inspires such adulation among his fans that h...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar